Transfer Students





Transfer Students

» Will My Courses Transfer?

Will My Courses Transfer?

Elmhurst College prides itself on being a transfer friendly institution. Courses are accepted in transfer if they were earned at a regionally accredited college or university and are either comparable to courses offered at Elmhurst College or commonly regarded as study in the liberal arts. Coursework completed at grade level D or better will be awarded transfer credit.

One unit of course credit at Elmhurst College is equivalent to four semester hours or six quarter hours of transfer credit. Although transfer courses in which F grades were earned will not receive Elmhurst College credit, these grades are posted on the Elmhurst College transcript and calculated in the combined grade-point average.

If you'd like an estimate of how many of your college credits are likely to transfer to Elmhurst, send your transcripts to the Office of Admission for a Transfer Credit Evaluation.

Transfer courses for students new to Elmhurst

Transfer courses for students who began at Elmhurst prior to Fall 2011

Share |


Transcript Evaluation

Follow Us: Flickr YouTube Instagram

Elmhurst College • 190 Prospect Avenue • Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296 • (630) 279-4100 or (630) 617-3500


Undergraduate Admission • (630) 617-3400 • (800) 697-1871 •


School for Professional Studies • (630) 617-3300 • (800) 581-4723 •


Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy Admission • (630) 617-3752 •


Presidential Search •


Technical Support