Chemistry and Biochemistry



Chemistry and Biochemistry

» Major in Chemistry with Secondary School Teaching Licensure

Major in Chemistry with Secondary School Teaching Licensure

Qualified middle and high school science teachers are in great demand in the United States. Chemistry majors can earn a license for teaching in secondary schools by completing any of the majors in chemistry and a specified course sequence in both the chemistry and education departments.

For more information about becoming a middle or high school science teacher and applying for admission to a teacher licensure program in the Department of Education at Elmhurst College, see Broadfield Requirements for Secondary Science Licensure.

Share |

Follow Us: Flickr YouTube Instagram

Elmhurst College • 190 Prospect Avenue • Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296 • (630) 279-4100


Undergraduate Admission • (630) 617-3400 • (800) 697-1871 •


School for Professional Studies • (630) 617-3300 • (800) 581-4723 •


Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy Admission • (630) 617-3752 •


Technical SupportPrivacy Policy