(partially assembled from Jack Lynch's site at http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Lit/ren.html)
- John Milton Reading Room (Thomas Luxon, Dartmouth)
reliable E-texts of Milton's works, some with commentary and textual
variants, along with a Selected Bibliography of Criticism, 1987-1996.
- John Milton Website (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil)
Information on Milton, including biography, bibliographies, events, and original essays, in both Portuguese and English.
- Milton at Otago (John Hale, Otago)
Some resources local to Otago, but a good miscellaneous collection of Milton material.
- Milton-L Home Page (Kevin Creamer, Richmond)
A site to support Kevin Creamer's excellent mailing list. Includes chronologies, E-texts, book reviews, events, &etc.
- Milton Review (Kevin Creamer, Richmon)
On-line review of Milton studies.
- Milton's Works and Life: Select Studies and Resources (R. G. Siemens, Univ. of Alberta)
iEMLS reproduces Siemens's extensive bibliography, with useful commentary, from The Cambridge Companion to Milton, 2nd ed. Over 300 items. Mighty impressive.
Milton-L Home Page
University of Richmond website devoted to the life, literature and
times of John Milton." Articles, links and audio readings of
Directory for John Milton
A directory of site listings
on the web that feature John Milton and/or Paradise Lost. Warning-
sites must be evaluated individually for content.
Quarterly (Journal is available through Project
A scholarly journal devoted to the life and works of Milton.
Full text available.
Back to the Top