You are here:
Library Media Services
Circulation Policy for Students
- Unless its otherwise stated on the individual checkout card, media items can be checked out for 3 hours, for in-house use only. We will HOLD YOUR JAYPASS. For reserve items, there is a limit of two items per person.
Library Media Services houses and maintains A/V equipment to support academic learning. All equipment is available for use on the premises, on a first-come, first-served, basis.
A/V resources include:
- Single-user listening stations equipped with stereo receivers, CD players, audio cassette players, and record players
- A group listening station for three or more users
- Headsets and headset adaptors
- Four (4) single-user video player stations
- Three (3) group video player stations