Student Health Services
We provide confidential health care services, for all currently enrolled students, which include:
- Education and information for nutritional guidance, travel abroad, referrals, etc.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness and injury
- Serenity Room, Massage Therapy, Healing Touch
- Lab work (including free STD testing)
- Self-care area, located in the waiting room, which includes basic first-aid supplies, antacids, condoms, decongestants and Ibuprofen
- Sexual health resources
- Gynecological services
For more information, please visit our frequently asked questions page. To make an appointment, please call the Wellness Center at (630) 617-3565.