In today’s highly competitive job marketplace, employers seeking to hire the best and brightest talent should establish a strong and consistent presence at Elmhurst College.
At the WCPE, we’re here to help make that process as easy and convenient as possible. There are many avenues to connect with Elmhurst College talent, build your organization’s brand and promote your job and internships on-campus. Strategies to consider for maximizing your campus involvement include:
- Posting job openings, internships and volunteer opportunities, free of charge on ECCONNECT Powered by Handshake.
- Participating in career fairs—a great way to connect to Elmhurst College’s talented undergraduate and graduate students. Participation helps you:
- Enhance your campus presence.
- Highlight your organization, distribute literature and collect resumes.
- Meet face-to-face with seniors, graduate students and alumni looking for full-time positions.
- Connect with underclassmen exploring career options and looking for internships.
- Building a solid internship program. These are among the best recruitment tools available. Give students great work experiences and they become your ambassadors on campus.
- Taking part in our Job Shadow/Mentoring Program, which past participating employers have lauded as a great means to identify future internship candidates and entry-level talent.
- Conducting on-campus interviews for full-time and part-time jobs, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Helping students develop their job search skills by participating in mock interview events.
- Connecting with Elmhurst College talent by reserving information table space in the Frick Center via the WCPE. It’s a great way to distribute information on your company or organization and speak with our students in a casual, informal environment.
- Targeting exposure for your organization through presentations to relevant student organizations or clubs.