Sophomore Success Workshop
We’re committed to helping you make a successful transition through your sophomore year.
Our Sophomore Success Workshop keeps you connected and offers valuable information on how to start preparing for your career. Offered on a Friday in September (full details to come), this five-hour program will help you clarify your values, explore majors and reflect on where you’re going.
Sophomore Success Workshop Highlights
- Learn more about yourself and your strengths.
- Identify a major that’s a good fit for you.
- Explore your values and academic interests.
- Connect with classmates and staff.
- Address academic concerns and personal development issues.
Students who complete both the Sophomore Success Workshop and our First Leap program can earn academic credit.
Reservations begin May 6 for our September 2019 program. Complete the form below to receive more information.