Sophomore Success Workshop
We’re committed to helping you make a successful transition through your sophomore year.
Our Sophomore Success Workshop keeps you connected and offers valuable information on how to start preparing for your career. Offered in September (full details to come), this three-hour program will help you clarify your values, explore majors and reflect on where you’re going.
Sophomore Success Workshop Highlights
- Learn more about yourself and your strengths.
- Identify a major that’s a good fit for you.
- Explore your values and academic interests.
- Connect with classmates and staff.
- Address academic concerns and personal development issues.
Students who complete both the Sophomore Success Workshop and our First Leap program can earn .25 academic credit.