Sophomore Success Workshop
We’re committed to helping you make a successful transition through your sophomore year.
Our Sophomore Success Workshop keeps you connected and offers valuable information on how to start preparing for your career. Offered on a Friday in September (full details to come), this five-hour program will help you clarify your values, explore majors and reflect on where you’re going.
Sophomore Success Workshop Highlights
- Learn more about yourself and your strengths.
- Identify a major that’s a good fit for you.
- Explore your values and academic interests.
- Connect with classmates and staff.
- Address academic concerns and personal development issues.
Students who complete both the Sophomore Success Workshop and our First Leap program can earn academic credit.
Registration for our Fall 2020 program begins May 15. Complete the form below to receive more information.