The Elmhurst MBA Network brings together prospective, current and graduate students of the Elmhurst MBA program to enhance the education experience by connecting, informing and collaborating.
Benefits of Joining
- Prospective students have a plethora of professionals to reach out to about the MBA program and witness firsthand what the program has to offer through on-campus events.
- Current students can make more informed decisions on a program pathway and class choices, connect with MBA graduates for job opportunities, and provide suggestions to incoming students.
- Graduates have the ability to reconnect with past classmates and network in a business environment with like-minded individuals.
- LinkedIn: The Elmhurst MBA Network has an active LinkedIn group for individuals to share resources and job opportunities with one another.
- Email Newsletter. The Elmhurst MBA Network sends emails to members throughout the year with details on upcoming events, news, resources, and much more. Check back soon for a link to subscribe!
Board of Directors
- Adrian Guzman, President
- Emily Fairall, Board member
- Jennifer Seyler, Board member
Contact email@example.com for more information about the Elmhurst University Network.