Dr. Dauer has done research in the fields of genetic search algorithms, artificial neural networks, mathematical modeling and rule-based expert systems have been presented at regional, national and international conferences. He has developed and taught corporate seminars in statistical process control, cyber-security, and data mining.
He has also served as a consultant to the Business Research Department of McDonald’s Corporation, United States Gypsum Research Laboratories, The Chicago Opera Theater, and the Elmhurst Chamber of Commerce.
- CS 111 Introduction to Software Applications and Digital Technology
- IT 212 Computer Fundamentals and Logic
- IT 228 Computer Organization and Architecture
- IS 380 Decision Support Systems
- IS 424 Systems Analysis and Design
- IS 425 Management Information Systems
- MDS 534 Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- MDS 546 Quantitative Methods