To apply for admission to the Online GIS Certificate Program, submit the following to the Office of Admission at Elmhurst College.
- The application for admission. You may apply online or download the application.
Students from outside the United States must also submit the following:
- An official course-by-course evaluation in English by a foreign credentials agency of all university transcripts (along with copies of the transcripts themselves).
- Proof of English proficiency, as evidenced by a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based and a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
To qualify for acceptance to the Online GIS Certificate Program, applicants should:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Posess basic computer skills
Please note that students seeking only the Online GIS Certificate are admitted to the College as “non-degree” students.
Preferred Application Deadline
- May 15
If you have questions about the application process or the Online GIS program, contact the Office of Admission.