Ph.D., University of Illinois, Chicago
Dr. Jegerski teaches a variety of courses, including social psychology, personality theories and research, industrial/organizational psychology, and cross-cultural psychology. She is particularly interested in pedagogy and has researched interdisciplinary and intercultural teaching. Her current work is a meta-analysis of mentoring in the workplace.
- PSY 210 Introduction to Psychological Science
- PSY 250 Careers in Psychology
- PSY 312 Personality Theory and Research
- PSY 325 Psychology and Culture
- PSY 326 Industrial/Organizational
- PSY 356 Research Methods
- PSY 303 Social Psychology
Dr. Jegerski is particularly interested in pedagogy and has researched interdisciplinary and intercultural teaching.