Steps to Graduation
Get Ready for Commencement
Here’s everything you need to know about preparing for graduation day.
Apply to graduate
Submit the application for graduation through BlueNet.
Order your cap and gown by February 23
- Go to Elmhurst’s pages on the Jostens website
- Select Bachelor’s or Master’s regalia
- Enter the degree you are earning, your height and your weight
- Check out at no charge (costs are covered in the $60 graduation fee)
RSVP for the ceremony by February 23
Submit the online response form in BlueNet.
Settle your financial accounts by April 15
Contact the Office of Student Financial Services with questions.
Join us for Grad Finale
Stop by the Founders Lounge on one of the following days:
- April 17, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- April 18, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Frick Center, Founders Lounge
- Pick up your cap and gown
- Pick up tokens (for undergraduate ceremony if held indoors)
- Get details about Commencement
- Have your Commencement photo taken by GradImages
- Learn about alumni benefits and career services
- Purchase class ring and/or other memorabilia from Jostens and Beck’s Bookstore
- Pay any outstanding charges