Information for Guests
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Elmhurst College campus as you celebrate your student’s graduation. No tickets or tokens will be used this year—all guests are welcome!
- Both Commencement ceremonies are held outside rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. Keep in mind that graduates process and recess through the grass on the College Mall.
- Graduate Commencement begins at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, May 21, 2020.
- Undergraduate Commencement begins at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, May 23, 2020.
- Accessible seating is available. Parking and seating areas will be highlighted on the map.
Parking areas and lots on campus will be available for use by graduates and guests. As shown on our parking map, certain areas will be designated as handicap and reserve parking. For the Undergraduate Commencement on Saturday, June 1, additional parking will be available at the following locations:
- York High School, located at 355 St. Charles Road
- Adelaide Parking Deck, located at 120 W. Adelaide St.
- Addison Parking Deck, located at 135 N. Addison Ave.
- First Street Parking Deck, located at 175 W. First St.
- Along both sides of the railroad tracks, along First Street and Park Avenue*
Shuttle service will be provided for all of these locations. For the parking decks, please locate the shuttle stop near the entrance of each location.