Register for Courses
It’s easy to register for Summer Term courses at Elmhurst. The process depends on whether you’re an Elmhurst student or a student at another college.
- Make sure you have met all of your financial obligations with Student Financial Services
- Browse summer course listings for classes that interest you and help fulfill your course requirements
- Register on BlueNet
Visiting Students, Undergraduates
- Browse summer course listings to choose your classes
- Submit the Non-Degree Student Registration Form
- Watch your email for a confirmation of registration within three business days
All graduate students must be admitted to the College as either degree-seeking or non-degree-seeking students in order to enroll in Summer Term courses. Registration information will be sent to the student following admission to the College.
Registration for Summer Term 2018 has begun. Questions? Contact the Office of Registration and Records.