Nicholas (Nick) Barnhill, M.A.
Associate Director of Graduate Admission
- Programs of Expertise:
- M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- RN to MSN
- College: Concordia University Chicago
- Major: Psychology
- Minors: Philosophy and Sociology
- Graduate Degree: Master of Arts, School Counseling, Concordia University Chicago
- Fun Facts: I played college baseball at Concordia-Chicago from 2012–2016, where we won our conference and made NCAA DIII Regional appearances each season. My favorite vacation spot is hands-down Northwestern Ontario, Canada—it’s a great place to enjoy nature and there’s always amazing fishing!