Ready to take the next step?
Using your benefits at Elmhurst College is a straightforward process that can be accomplished in a few short steps.
Apply for VA Educational Benefits
If you have questions about the different benefits available, the application process or anything else, please contact our military admission counselor.
Apply for Admission to Elmhurst College
Submit Your Transcripts
Submit all official transcripts from each of your previous colleges and universities as well as your military experience. If you have less than 30 semester hours of college credit, you will need to submit high school transcripts as well.
- You can submit Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy transcripts through the Joint Services Transcript website.
- Air Force transcripts can be requested through the Community College of the Air University/CCAF website.
Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or via traditional mail to:
Office of Admission
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Schedule an Appointment with the School Certifying Official
For all undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, contact Kathy Maxwell.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Certificate of Eligibility for VA benefits
- DD-214 (Member 1 or Member 4; not required for spouses/dependents or active duty)
- VA Education Benefits Enrollment Form
Elmhurst College, in accordance with our core values, identity, and affiliation with the United Church of Christ, respects the rights of students to peacefully protest. Participation in such activities will not have a negative impact on admission and/or enrollment.