Your Bluejay welcome includes a transfer Orientation program packed with fun activities and introductions to the College community and life on campus.
In addition to the main Orientation program on Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019, you can choose to participate in events throughout the week. Please RSVP using the form on this page.
Thursday Day Activities
8:15 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Service event, challenge adventure course, values ranking activity, dinner with College administration, ice cream in downtown Elmhurst (all are first come, first served)
Thursday Night Activities
- Movie at York Theatre
Friday Night Activities
- Alumni networking dinner, College 101 play, Frick Fest
- Building an Inclusive Community, inflatable fun, Campus Recreation activities and campus-wide Bluejay Fun, launch party
Additional Things to Know
- Meet the Transfer Leads who will be on hand to guide students through Orientation.
- Wednesday Orientation lunch is complimentary. Please limit the number of guests to 1–2 per student (not including the student). Guests are permitted to attend the lunch and a few programs following.
- Check-in Thursday through Saturday will be in the Frick Center at the fireplace at the respective time.
- Students who would like to participate in activities are expected to be present for the full time.
- Submit reservations by Friday, August 16, 2019. For any questions, please contact Samantha Migatz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer Orientation Response Form
Submit by Friday, Aug. 16, 2019.