Dear Elmhurst University Community:
The following is a brief update regarding COVID-19 on the Elmhurst University campus.
- Jan. 7, 2021: 85 individuals tested, 3 positives
- Jan. 12, 2021: 19 individuals tested, 0 positives
- Jan. 15, 2021: 95 individuals tested, 1 positive
- Reminder: Food and drink is not allowed in Founders Lounge until further notice.
- Vaccinations: No information has been provided to the University regarding the process to get vaccinated. We have reached out to Edward-Elmhurst Hospital and the DuPage County Health Department letting them know our desire to have faculty, staff, and students vaccinated. If you would like weekly updates from the DuPage County Health Department, please sign-up at: dupagehealth.org/covid19vaccine.
- Next week, we hope to receive our first shipment of saliva-based testing, as well as PCR rapid testing (results in 15 minutes).
- Remember to wear your mask, keep six feet of physical distance, washing your hands often, and use hand sanitizer.
Please stay safe and healthy,
The COVID-19 Task Force