Below are previous communications sent on behalf of the University to the campus community since the COVID-19 pandemic began during the Spring Term of 2020.
Please note that these communications may contain outdated information as the pandemic and its impact on our campus and instruction have continued to change. For the most up-to-date information concerning the University’s COVID-19 response, please visit the COVID-19 Updates page.
- A Letter to Students: Combatting COVID-19 and Systemic Racism (August 2020)
- Updates from President VanAken (July 2020)
- Message on Wearing a Mask on Campus (July 2020)
- Fall Term 2020 Planning (letter from President VanAken, May 2020)
- President VanAken’s Message to the Campus Community (March 2020)
- A Letter to Our Students from Phillip Riordan, Vice President for Student Affairs (March 2020)
- A Message from the Executive Director of Public Safety and Emergency Management (March 2020)