How to Upload Proof of Your Vaccination
All Elmhurst University students, faculty and staff are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Aug. 10, 2021, unless they have been granted an exemption by the University. Please follow the instructions below to provide proof of your vaccination.
1. Follow the appropriate Etrieve link below to access the correct form.
2. Click the Okta (blue “O”) icon to log in to our secure application, Etrieve. Use your myElmhurst Portal user name and password to log in.
3. After logging in, the form will appear and your basic information identifying you should pre-populate where available. You will be required to provide a phone number. There is an option to add an additional comment if needed.
4. To attach an image of your COVID-19 vaccine card to this form, select the “Attachments” (paper clip) icon at the bottom of the page. From here, you can upload an image or scanned copy from your computer or mobile device.
5. After attaching your completed COVID-19 vaccine card, you will be able to submit the form. Click the “Submit” (checkmark) icon.
If you have any difficulty accessing or completing the form, please contact the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 617-3767.