- This event has passed.
Virtual Panel Presentation: Intelligent Automation in Project Management
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Explore the application of data science methods to improve the performance of project-oriented business processes using intelligent automation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Data science in automated business process control
- Process simulation using statistical learning methods
- Applied Statistical Learning on business processes as a Six Sigma technique
- Adopting Reinforcement Learning for Business Process Improvement
- Extending intelligent control systems into engineering and the physical sciences
- Featured Applications: MATLAB/Simulink
Elmhurst University Panel Presenters
Dr. John Aaron, Adjunct Professor, Computer Science & Information Systems
Dr. Venkatesh Gopal, Associate Professor of Physics and Chair
Dr. Jim Kulich, Professor, Computer Science & Information Systems; Program Director, M.S. in Data Science