Celebrating Our Diversity
The mission of the Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI) is to develop opportunities that promote inclusive excellence. Take advantage of the many ways to get involved.
We empower, advocate for, and support populations that have been traditionally underrepresented, including, but not limited to:
The Office of Equity and Inclusion provides training, facilitation and education on topics that challenge individuals to think critically about their worldview. We collaborate with student organizations, faculty, staff and administration to bring programs and services that enhance cultural awareness. Through our initiatives, the Office of Equity and Inclusion hopes to foster an environment that values, respects and celebrates the diverse identities represented at Elmhurst University and beyond.
Programs and Services
- EC Connection, Pre-Orientation program
- Bluejay First, first-generation program
- 1:1 support for students
- Coalition on Multicultural Engagement (CME)
- Cultural programming with student organizations and faculty, staff and administration
- Workshops by request
Campus and Community Resources
Below are documents to help students and families in the Elmhurst University community. For questions about the resources listed, contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion.
Meet Our Team
- Bruce King: Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
- Vincent Cascio: Associate Director of Student Equity and Inclusion
- Joi Reed: Graduate Assistant for Equity and Inclusion
- LeMeah Brownlee: Student Assistant for Equity and Inclusion