COVID-19 Updates

Read the latest updates.


International students may be eligible for limited work and training opportunities while in the U.S.

Students interested in these opportunities must work with their designated school official (DSO) for approval prior to undertaking any form of employment. Details about work benefits and practical training can be found on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Study in the States website. Employment workshops are offered every semester through the Russell G. Weigand Center for Professional Excellence.

, Elmhurst University’s career website, is a helpful resource designed to maximize access to important career information and resources as you prepare for your future profession.

International students working in the United States must have a Social Security number.

Employment Forms

Tony Marotta ’05

Director of International Admission and Student Services
International Education

Connect with #elmhurstu