Start Your Elmhurst Experience
In-Person Open House* | October 2, 8:30 A.M.
Virtual Open House | October 30, 8:30 A.M.
Don’t miss our open house for undergraduates. You’ll get to explore Elmhurst, interact with faculty and staff—and ask questions about applying, living on campus and more.
Choose your date and format when you RSVP using the form on this page. Our in-person Open House* kicks off at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 2. We’ll also host this event in a virtual format beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 30.
*Please note that in order to attend our In-Person Open House, we are requiring that all students and guests be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination may be required during check-in. Those who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to attend our Virtual Open House.
What to Expect
- Learn about our top-ranked programs and get to know our welcoming community.
- Learn how to apply to Elmhurst University.
- Learn how we help you make the most of your Elmhurst Experience.
Discover Elmhurst University
- 70+ majors
- 15 preprofessional programs
- 80+ clubs and organizations
- 100% of full-time students receive financial aid
- #16 America’s Top Colleges (Illinois), Forbes
Reasons to Choose Elmhurst
The best way to get a sense of the academics and spirit here is to connect with us. Our open houses will introduce you to our people and our campus—and answer your questions.
Learn all about:
- Our excellent faculty and academic programs
- Our student support services
- The fun side of Bluejay life
We can’t wait to share with you!