Learn to Lead in a Collaborative World
A graduate degree from Elmhurst College will help you reach the next level. Join us for a Graduate Programs Info Session.
When and Where
Saturday, October 19
Frick Center, Founders Lounge
What To Look Forward To
- 7:30–8:15 a.m.
Optional Early Bird Guided Tour of the Simulation Center at Elmhurst Hospital (Main Campus, 155 E. Brush Hill Rd., Elmhurst)
- 8:15–9:00 a.m.
Check-in and breakfast (Elmhurst College, Frick Center)
- 9:00–9:20 a.m.
Welcome and Raffle
- 9:25–10:10 a.m.
Program Discussion Sessions with Faculty
- 10:15–10:45 a.m.
Admission and Financial Aid Presentation
- 10:45–11:15 a.m.
- 11:15 a.m.
Explore Our Programs
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Part-Time MBA
- Full-Time MBA
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Early Childhood Education (MAT)
- Early Childhood Special Education (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (M.S.Ed.)
- Teacher Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Endorsement Options: ESL/Bilingual/LBS1
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master’s Entry in Nursing Practice
- Nursing (MSN)
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Health
- Computer Information Technology
- Data Science
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)