Be a DEI Leader at Elmhurst University
The President’s Scholarship for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is designed for students who have contributed to and displayed an appreciation for DEI throughout high school.
It is a $5,000 renewal scholarship awarded to two incoming first-year students per year.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who have demonstrated contributions to and appreciation for diversity, equity, or inclusion initiatives in the area(s) of racial or ethnic diversity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, social justice, and/or other areas underrepresented or otherwise important to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for this scholarship:
- You must be an admitted student and have a FAFSA or Alternative Application on file.
- Please submit a video or an essay that answers the prompt below by May 15 2023.
- Video: no more than 3 minutes long.
- Essay: at least 500 words.
- Prompt: Describe your distinct experiences and contributions to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Examples of possible experiences and contributions include, but are not limited to, working with local community organizations, volunteering, starting social justice-based initiatives, and participating in diversity- and equity-rooted school organizations.