The Office of Registration and Records facilitates academic programs and resources for current students, faculty, parents and alumni.
Among our services, we:
- Complete transcript requests
- Coordinate academic calendars and the Elmhurst College Catalog
- Compile the course schedule
We also oversee class registration and make sure you have the credits you need to graduate.
If you have questions about any of our services, please contact us. We look forward to helping you reach your goals.
- Monday–Wednesday: 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Application for Graduation
The initial application for graduation is done via BlueNet’s “My Graduation Process.” The refile for graduation process is also handled through BlueNet’s “My Graduation Process.”