The Office of Registration and Records facilitates academic programs and resources for current students, faculty, parents and alumni.
Services Our Office Provides
How to register using Course Catalog on Self Service:
- Log in to your myElmhurst Portal.
- Select “Self-Service” and log in using your eNumber and password.
- Choose “Course Catalog” and narrow down your class search using the filters listed.
- Browse course offerings and further filter if needed.
- Select “View Available Sections for …” to view course and section availability.
- Click “Add Section to Schedule,” choose your grading preference, and select “Add Section.”
- Finish by clicking “Academics,” choosing “Register for Classes,” and clicking “Register.”
In addition, our office:
- Completes transcript requests.
- Coordinates academic calendars and the Elmhurst University Catalog.
- Compiles the course schedule.
If you have questions about any of our services, please contact us. We look forward to helping you reach your goals.
Until further notice, we are working remotely during the following hours:
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.