Delicious Food and Flexible Choices
Whether you’re in the mood for a latte, a sandwich or a four-course meal, we’ve got you covered.
We offer a variety of fresh, healthy options at several venues on campus. You can choose from several meal plan options, whether you live on campus or commute from home.
- Visit the Dine on Campus website for meal plans, menus and hours.
- Learn more about the Jaypass and Bluejay Bucks.
Frick Center Café
Enjoy made-to-order stir-fries or omelets a well-stocked salad bar, Krispy Kreme donuts and a lot more. The cafeteria is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Location: Mall level of the Frick Center
- Breakfast: 7:15 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Satisfy your late-night cravings with burgers, sandwiches or snacks. While you’re here, throw a karaoke party or challenge your friends to a round of Ping-Pong or foosball.
- Location: Bluejays Roost, lower level of the Frick Center
- Monday–Thursday: 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 6:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
The Bean, serving Starbucks®
Boost your energy with a mid-afternoon macchiato in this outpost serving the world’s most popular coffee. Also on the menu: tea and fresh-baked treats.
- Location: Founders Lounge, first floor of the Frick Center
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: Closed
Buehler Library Café
Get something to eat without even leaving the library. Our library café offers coffee, bottled drinks, bagels and snacks.
- Location: Main level of the A.C. Buehler Library
- Closed until further notice