Delicious Food and Flexible Choices
Whether you’re in the mood for a latte, a sandwich or a four-course meal, we’ve got you covered.
We offer a variety of fresh, healthy options at several venues on campus. You can choose from several meal plan options, whether you live on campus or commute from home.
- Visit the Dine on Campus website for meal plans, menus and hours
- Learn more about the Jaypass and Bluejay Bucks
Frick Center Café
Enjoy made-to-order stir-fries or omelettes, a well-stocked salad bar, Krispy Kreme donuts and a lot more. The cafeteria is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Location: Mall level of the Frick Center
Satisfy your late-night cravings with burgers, sandwiches or snacks. While you’re here, throw a karaoke party or challenge your friends to a round of Ping-Pong or foosball.
- Location: Bluejays Roost, lower level of the Frick Center
The Bean, serving Starbucks®
Boost your energy with a mid-afternoon macchiato in this outpost serving the world’s most popular coffee. Also on the menu: tea and fresh-baked treats.
- Location: Founders Lounge, first floor of the Frick Center
A.C. Buehler Library Café
Get something to eat without even leaving the library. Our library café offers coffee, bottled drinks, bagels and snacks.
- Location: Main level of the A.C. Buehler Library