You’ve received your acceptance letter to Elmhurst College. We hope to welcome you to campus soon.
If you have questions about the next steps listed below, please contact us.
Here’s how to get started on your Elmhurst journey.
- Let us know you’re coming! Pay your tuition deposit on the My Elmhurst Campus Portal (eNumber and password required). Click on TouchNet and choose “Make a Tuition or Housing Deposit.”
- RSVP for a summer advising date. Once you’ve submitted your tuition deposit, sign up for a summer advising date by visiting the My Elmhurst Campus Portal again.
- You can RSVP beginning in April. We suggest that you sign up for a session as soon as possible.
- From the portal, you’ll choose BlueNet Services and then select “New/Current Students,” then “My Admission and Enrollment” and then select “New Incoming Students RSVP for Advising.”
- On your advising day, you’ll take placement tests, meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Sign up for campus housing. If you plan to live on campus, visit the Residence Life website to find out how.
- Submit your FAFSA. We encourage you to file the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Submit all required forms. The Student Health Record is due before classes begin on Aug. 31.
- Submit final transcripts, college credit and AP/IB test scores.
- Request official copies of transcripts from any colleges or universities from which you have earned credit.
- Your final high school transcript is required upon graduation. Please submit before Aug. 31.
- Contact the College Board and request an official copy of your AP test scores to be sent to Elmhurst College.
- Make your first tuition payment. It’s due on Aug. 15, but bills are sent out beginning May 1 after you have registered for courses.
- Join us for Orientation. We look forward to seeing you at the end of August for Orientation 2018!