Welcome to the Elmhurst College family.
You’re in! We can’t wait to meet you.
Elmhurst is more than a world-class education. It’s the spark that inspires you to rise to every challenge. It’s a community that supports who you are and who you’ll become. It’s a place to belong.
Let’s get started.
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Let us know you’re coming! Pay your tuition deposit on the My Elmhurst Campus Portal (eNumber and password required). Click on TouchNet and choose “Make a Tuition or Housing Deposit.”
- RSVP for a summer advising date. Once you’ve submitted your tuition deposit, sign up for a summer advising date by visiting the My Elmhurst Campus Portal again.
- You can RSVP beginning in April. We suggest that you sign up for a session as soon as possible.
- From the portal, you’ll choose BlueNet Services and then select “New/Current Students,” then “My Admission and Enrollment” and then select “New Incoming Students RSVP for Advising.”
- On your advising day, you’ll take placement tests, meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Sign up for campus housing. If you plan to live on campus, visit the Residence Life website to find out how.
- Submit your FAFSA. We encourage you to file the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Submit all required forms. The Student Health Record is due before classes begin on Aug. 31.
- Submit final transcripts, college credit and AP/IB test scores.
- Request official copies of transcripts from any colleges or universities from which you have earned credit.
- Your final high school transcript is required upon graduation. Please submit before Aug. 31.
- Contact the College Board and request an official copy of your AP test scores to be sent to Elmhurst College.
- Make your first tuition payment. It’s due on Aug. 15, but bills are sent out beginning May 1 after you have registered for courses.
- Join us for Orientation. We look forward to seeing you at the end of August for Orientation 2018!