Join the Elmhurst Parents Club
Enrolling in undergraduate, graduate or ELSA programs is a transformative and exciting experience for students and begins a lifelong relationship with Elmhurst College. For parents, this is a journey filled with promise and questions.
When your child enrolls at Elmhurst College, you join an exclusive group of Elmhurst parents. As a member of this group, you gain access to resources to help you and your child. Additionally, you may feel inspired to serve as a voice for and on behalf of other parents—and to give back to the College.
Join Us During Homecoming Weekend
Alumni and Parent Mixer
7:00 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Meet up with other current parents for some adult refreshments during the Homecoming Concert.
Resources for Parents
- Visiting campus. Whether you’re from around the corner or around the world, you may have questions about visiting campus and town. We have helpful information on airports, train lines, hotels, restaurants and parking.
- Admission and financial aid. We know how important it is to manage the finances of higher education. Find the information you need on admission and financial aid.
- Residence life. If your student chooses to reside on campus, you can discover more about living and dining arrangements.
- Security. Learn more about the people and processes keeping the Elmhurst College campus safe.
- Student services. Elmhurst students are challenged to grow during their time on campus, and the College is equipped to support them on this journey. Get familiar with a range of programs and offices that help your child succeed.
- Events on campus. Music, theatre, lectures and more—there is always something happening. View our master events calendar.
- Athletics. Come cheer on the Bluejays as our 20 teams compete in NCAA Division III sports. Check out each team and see what’s coming up on its schedule.
- Professional development. The Weigand Center for Professional Excellence helps students and alumni as they assess their strengths, explore career possibilities, prepare for the job search and launch their careers.
- Commencement. This is a day for celebrating your child’s achievement! There are some logistics involved, so get more information about the process of graduating.
- Parents@elmhurst.edu. Use this email address to reach out to the College. Depending on the nature of your question, you will receive a prompt reply from the appropriate College representative.
Opportunities for Engagement
- Elmhurst College Parents Council. This advisory council serves as a representative body of Elmhurst College parents. ELSA, undergraduate and graduate parents are encouraged to join. This collaborative group convenes during the academic year to discuss important matters related to the Elmhurst student and parent experience. It works closely with administrative representatives from the College. Please fill out the form below to request more information.
- Elmhurst College Parents Fund. Parents who wish to charitably contribute to Elmhurst College may do so through this fund, which supports scholarships and the student experience.
Request Information About the Parents Club
We want to stay in touch and keep you up to date on the latest from Elmhurst College. Please fill out the following form with your information.