Bluejays Helping Bluejays
As an Elmhurst grad, you know how Elmhurst can transform someone’s life. The qualities that led you to the Gates are what tie you to thousands of your fellow alumni.
Our network is a growing, and generous, link to the next generation of thinkers and leaders. You can support Elmhurst through gifts, volunteering, or both. How will you make an impact?
- Equality: We believe that every qualified student should be able to pursue an Elmhurst University degree. Your gift allows us to open our doors to deserving students from every background.
- Empowerment: Our graduates practice our values: achievement, meaning and service. Elmhurst’s rigorous academic experience and career preparation shape tomorrow’s future leaders.
- Excellence: Support from alumni like you funds our innovative programs, professorships, facilities and research.
Here’s How to Give to Elmhurst Today
We make it easy to…
- Give Online: It’s simple, fast, secure—and you can specify the program(s) you’d like to support.
- Mail: Make your check payable to Elmhurst University and send to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Matching Gifts: Does your or your spouse’s company have a matching gift program? If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We’ll take care of the rest! The impact of your gift could be doubled or possibly tripled. Plus, some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
- Stock Transfers: Please contact us with the name of the stock and number of shares gifted so we can monitor our account for the expected transfer. We’ll provide you with the information to complete the transaction.
- ACH and Wire Transfers: To give via ACH or wire transfer, please contact us. We’ll provide you with the information you need to proceed with the transaction.
- Planned Giving: Make Elmhurst University a partner in your financial future. You can support our mission while reaching toward your own financial, estate planning, and philanthropic goals. Learn more about gift planning and creating a legacy at Elmhurst.
- Payroll Deduction: If you’re an Elmhurst University employee (faculty, staff or administrator), you can make donations through convenient payroll deductions. Simply download the form, fill it out, and send it to the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Refer a Prospective Student: Help others experience what being a Bluejay is all about. Refer a student for our undergraduate and graduate programs.