Academic advising is an important part of the Elmhurst experience.
Throughout your Elmhurst years, you will work closely with your advisor to make thoughtful decisions about your academic endeavors, choose courses and maximize your educational possibilities.
Academic advising focuses not only on helping you meet your degree requirements, but also on building a rewarding college experience and preparing you for life in a global society.
Your advisor can help you:
- Explore your interests, values, passions and goals
- Learn about Elmhurst College majors
- Make sure you’re on track to earn your Elmhurst degree
- Meet the requirements for the Integrated Curriculum (general education program)
- Choose appropriate courses for registration
- Make good use of the College’s resources and Centers of Distinction
- Learn about important advising information and timelines
Information about Majors
Whether you’ve declared a major or are still considering your options, here are some resources to guide your progress.