Announcing the 2023 Graduate Student Scholarship Competition
We are pleased to announce the fourth annual Graduate Student Scholarship Competition, which recognizes graduate and doctoral students who have worked hard and demonstrated outstanding leadership and service in a variety of ways.
Football legend Vince Lombardi once said, “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
Students who are admitted to a degree-seeking graduate or doctoral program are invited to participate in the competition.
- Submit your graduate application and complete your application file by June 1, 2023.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive access to the Scholarship Competition application. Complete your scholarship application by June 15, 2023. With your application, submit a short video (3 minutes, maximum) that demonstrates:
- Your Leadership Skills
- Your Commitment to Service
- What Receiving This Scholarship Means to You
The winner will be announced at our New Graduate Student Reception on August 10, 2023.
- First place: $5,000 renewable scholarship for up to two years of graduate study.
- All competition participants will receive a $500 renewable scholarship for up to two years of graduate study.
Email Assistant Director of Graduate Admission Sarah Galarza at email@example.com.