Dear Elmhurst University Community:
This message provides a quick update on COVID-19-related matters on campus.
- Since the beginning of May, we have had 27 reported positive cases of COVID-19.
- Rapid testing is available next Tuesday (May 17) from 12 noon until 1:00 p.m. in the lobby of Faganel Hall.
- PCR testing will be available on Wednesday (May 18) from 12 noon until 1:00 p.m. in the lobby of Faganel Hall. Registration is still required 24 hours in advance.
- After graduation, rapid testing appointments will be available by contacting the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.
- We will continue to monitor governmental and public health guidelines, along with current messages from the scientific community. If there is a shift in COVID-19 indicators that requires action, our campus community should remain prepared to re-implement mitigation strategies to reduce the potential for transmission.
The entire COVID-19 Task Force would like to wish everyone a very safe, relaxing, and healthy summer.
The COVID-19 Task Force