We have returned to in-person, campus-based learning and living, plus a full array of on-campus courses and activities.
To keep our community safe and successful, please follow the steps outlined below to help us all navigate the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Fall Term Guidelines
- All new students, faculty, and staff must submit proof of vaccination or apply for an exemption. Please upload your COVID-19 vaccine card or apply for an exemption through our Etrieve system.
- Get vaccinated or get your booster. Once you have received a) your first dose, b) your second dose, and/or c) your booster shot(s), please upload your COVID-19 vaccine card.
- Masks are now optional. However, Elmhurst University encourages students, faculty, and staff to wear masks if that makes them more comfortable. Our values of community and responsibility require that we treat each other with grace, respect, and civility, whether or not someone chooses to wear a mask.
- If you have a sore throat or any other symptoms associated with the BA.5 variant (fever, congestions, chills, headache, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, etc.) get a COVID-19 test immediately. Stay home and isolate for five days if the result comes back positive. Do not attend classes in person.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often on a daily basis. Use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please complete the Self-Reporting Form.
- Make every effort to go home to isolate if you live within a reasonable distance. Isolation/quarantine spaces will not be available in the residence halls this fall.
- No testing is required prior to the start of the fall semester.
Upload Proof of Vaccination
Apply for an Exemption
Exemption Form [Word Document]
Student Form Upload
Employee Form Upload