Dear Elmhurst University Community:
This week, The COVID-19 Task Force has a very brief update for the campus.
- Since August 1, 2021, we have 47 reported positive cases of COVID-19. This is an increase of six from last week.
- If you have an approved exemption from the University, you must get tested weekly. Failure to test weekly may lead to termination for employees and classes dropped for students.
- PCR testing occurs every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:45 p.m. in the lobby of Faganel Hall. Reservations are required in advance at PCR Test Request.
- Rapid testing happens every Thursday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:45 p.m. in the lobby of Faganel Hall. Reservations are not required.
- Your face mask needs to completely cover your nose and mouth. Otherwise, you are not wearing it properly.
- Students who have completed their self-isolation (after testing positive) or their quarantine (after an exposure) do not need to provide a negative COVID-19 test to return to campus or the classroom.
We will continue to provide updates as we monitor the pandemic and the changing health and government guidelines.
As always, please be safe and healthy.
The COVID-19 Task Force