Located on the lower level of the Frick Center, the Elmhurst College mailroom handles all shipping and receiving for College students, faculty, and staff.
- Sort all incoming mail and deliver it to mailboxes
- Notify you by e-mail when you have a package
- Maintain mailboxes and make mailbox assignments
- Deliver mail and packages to College departments
- Send outgoing packages via UPS, FedEx, or DHL if you pay by credit card
- Send packages and mail via USPS if you affix your own postage
The mailroom does not sell postage, but there’s a stamp machine located on the second floor of the Frick Center. We’ll be happy to weigh your package and tell you how many stamps you need.
You can access your mailbox any time the Frick Center is open. Window services are available:
- Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Please use the following format to send mail to students:
Campus Mailbox Number
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126