From smart classrooms to boardrooms, dance studios to cafeterias, we have everything you need for a great conference or special event.
The Right Setting for Your Event
Our gorgeous arboretum campus offers state-of-the-art classrooms, athletic facilities, an auditorium and an elegant chapel. Several housing complexes offer a variety of room layouts and amenities, including floor lounges, laundry facilities and kitchens.
Most buildings on campus are ADA compliant.
- Hammerschmidt Memorial Chapel: Elegant in its simplicity, the Chapel offers a beautiful setting for wedding ceremonies of any size.
- Illinois Hall: With seating for 110 people, the University’s main auditorium is ideal for larger meetings and conferences.
- University Mall: This wide-open grassy space is a perfect place for a large outdoor reception or concert.
- Founders Lounge: This large, comfortable space features gorgeous views of the University Mall, a cozy fireplace and a coffee shop.
- Cafeteria and Brune Patio: The main cafeteria, which was renovated in 2016, offers a wide assortment of freshly prepared foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Athletic facilities: Langhorst Stadium seats more than 2,500 fans and boasts state-of-the-art FieldTurf, permanent lighting and a new scoreboard.
- Conference rooms: Several buildings on campus feature professional boardrooms equipped with modern technology.