Planning an overnight retreat or conference? Elmhurst offers a variety of housing options for events large and small.
A Campus that Feels Like Home
You can rent rooms in our residence halls as well as our on-campus houses and apartments. All housing options feature full kitchens, social areas, laundry machines, free cable and internet—and most are within a three-minute walk of everything you need on campus.
Dining options for residential guests include specialized catering as well as a full-service cafeteria offering a wide variety of choices. The campus is open to residential conferences from the end of May to the beginning of August.
- West Hall: The University’s newest residence hall, this LEED-certified building features spacious suites, new furnishings and air conditioning.
- Cureton Hall: This air-conditioned residence hall features double and single rooms arranged in small communities.
- Niebuhr Hall: Overlooking the University Mall, Niebuhr offers housing for about 120 people in double rooms.
- Stanger Hall: Fully air-conditioned, Stanger boasts large gathering spaces and kitchenettes.
- Houses and Apartments: 14 University-owned houses and two apartment complexes offer a more private experience in close proximity to campus.