Training and Resources
Aligned with Title IX requirements, the University publishes all materials used to train the Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Coordinators, Investigators, Decision-Makers, and any person who facilitates an Informal Resolution process.
Additionally, the University has developed resources that clarify and summarize the Non-Discrimination and Non-Harassment Policy for Complainants, Respondents, and the University community at large.
- ATIXA Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training and Certification Course
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training and Certification Level One Course
- Decision-Maker Training and Information
- Elmhurst University Title IX Team Training on the Non-Discrimination and Non-Harassment Policy
- Grand River Solutions Training on Conducting Fair and Thorough Trauma-Informed Investigations