Office of Global Engagement
The Office of Global Engagement (OGE) leads campus-wide internationalization efforts and cultivates a community of globally-minded students, faculty and staff.
The OGE’s mission is to provide transformative cross-cultural engagement and global learning opportunities through leadership and collaboration across academic disciplines, departments, and partner organizations.
The OGE Strives to …
- Promote a globally diverse student body and international connectivity.
- Promote international mobility and intercultural competency through study abroad and study away offerings, programs and partnerships.
- Provide immigration support and a welcoming atmosphere for international students.
- Promote global competency and understanding through training, curriculum, and programmatic opportunities.
- Empower the Elmhurst University community to become global citizens.
The OGE Houses …
- International Student Services
- Study Abroad
International Student Services
Learn how to secure an F-1 Visa, maintain status, find employment and more.
Take your Elmhurst experience with you around the world! Explore exciting study abroad opportunities that combine academics with memorable travel.
Meet Our Staff
The OGE is located on the lower level of the A.C. Buehler Library on campus.
Tony Marotta ’05
Director of Global Engagement
Associate Director of Global Engagement