Forms and Resources

Advising Forms

All documents are in PDF format. If you have questions about advising forms, contact the Office of Advising. For questions about graduation forms, contact the Office of Registration and Records.

Advanced Placement Credit Information

Attending Other Institutions

Helpful Campus Information and Resources

Other Forms

Initial application for graduation: Find the link to make this request on the Office of Registration and Records’ Forms page.

Information about an application for a voluntary leave of absence can be found in the form linked to below. You may also contact the Office of Student Affairs about the process.

Connect with #elmhurstu