Earning an Elmhurst Degree
Elmhurst College offers several types of bachelor’s degrees, as well as a number of graduate programs.
Undergraduate credit is awarded in course units. One unit of course credit is equivalent to four semester hours or six quarter hours of transfer credit.
To earn a bachelor’s degree at Elmhurst College, you’ll need to:
- Complete all aspects of the Integrated Curriculum or General Education program
- Complete all the requirements for your major
- Earn a minimum of 32.00 course credits
- Complete at least 10.00 course credits at the 300/400 level at a four-year institution
- Achieve a minimum combined and institutional GPA of 2.0 (some majors require a higher GPA)
- Earn your final 8.00 course credits at Elmhurst College (residency requirement)