Senior of the Year Award
The Senior of the Year Award is an honor bestowed on a well-rounded Elmhurst University senior.
The honoree exemplifies the following characteristics:
- Commitment to scholastic aptitude
- Dedication to campus involvement
- Passion for continuing the Elmhurst University tradition
Senior of the Year Award candidates must:
- Be a degree-seeking Elmhurst University senior, graduating in May 2022
- Have spent at least four semesters at the University
- Be in good academic standing
- Not have gone through the Senior of the Year nomination process prior to this year
Do you know someone who fits all of the above requirements? Nominate an outstanding senior for the Senior of the Year Award.
Submit Your Nomination
Complete the form below to nominate an outstanding senior. The deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 14, 2022.