Connect with a College Sorority or Fraternity
Joining a sorority or fraternity can make a huge impact on a student’s college experience both in and out of the classroom.
Becoming a part of a values-based organization opens the door to creating lifelong friendships, finding your niche on campus, improving scholarship and academic habits, developing leadership skills, making a difference in the community and so much more.
The sorority and fraternity community at Elmhurst College aims to create a sense of belonging among students with shared values while developing them into ethical leaders. We encourage you to get connected and find your home in this community!
Elmhurst College supports a growing community of 10 chapters and more than 350 students.
Learn about the Panhellenic Council, Interfraternity Council and chapter presidents.
- President: Natalie M.
- Executive Vice President: Alex S.
- Vice President of Recruitment: Madeline W.
- Assistant Vice President of Recruitment/Head Recruitment Counselor: Josselyn G.
- Vice President of Programming: Amanda C.
- Vice President of Communications: Vacant
- President: Luke Maslanka
- Executive Vice President: Jeremy DiMonte
- Vice President of Health and Safety: Scott Schneider
- Vice President of Recruitment: Matthew Keane
- Vice President of Programming: Hector Quintero
- Vice President of Communications: Alex Ibarra
- Alpha Phi: Britni Barrera
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.: Shawndell Young
- Alpha Sigma Phi: Matthew Duron
- Alpha Tau Omega: Joseph Samperi
- Kappa Kappa Gamma: Maggie Krzeminski
- Lambda Chi Alpha: Matthew Cloud
- Phi Mu: Laura Rusk
- Sigma Kappa: Megan Dufour
- Sigma Lambda Gamma: Yesenia Palomares