CASE Fellowship Requirements
The CASE program is designed to be an on-campus, intensive student experience.
One of the intents of the program is to help create a vibrant scholarly atmosphere in the summer. As such, students are expected to do their work regularly on campus. Workspace in the library on campus will be provided to students who do not have an office, lab or studio space available in their mentor’s department.
CASE fellows are required to:
- Attend the orientation meeting in May.
- Attend and present at the opening session. At the opening session, each student will present a project concept or plan.
- Attend and participate in the weekly program seminar/talk and lunch meeting.
- Attend required workshops and trainings (may vary by discipline) and attend group social events.
- Have regular meetings with their mentor.
- Attend an administrative wrap-up meeting prior to the CASE Showcase.
- Prepare and present your work at the culminating CASE events as described in the full program description.
- Submit an acceptable abstract or project statement for Investigations.
- Submit an acceptable product to be placed in Constellation, the Institutional Repository.