Information for Faculty Sponsors
Thank you for supporting student presenters. Here are some guidelines to help you fulfill your role.
Each student participating in the Showcase must have a faculty sponsor. The sponsor is typically the faculty member who has supervised the project.
Guidelines for Faculty Sponsors
- Your name will be included with the abstracts, so please read, edit and approve all abstracts before students submit them.
- The length of the abstract is limited to the size of the abstract template.
- Please do not submit abstract(s) on behalf of your students.
- If you receive notice of an abstract submitted without your approval, please contact
- Elizabeth Wanka, email@example.com
- Avraham Baranes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Ferguson, email@example.com
- Continue to guide your students as they prepare their presentations.
- Please attend the Showcase to support our students!
Thank you again for your continued support. We look forward to another successful year!