Apply in Five Easy Steps
Applying is easy, and there’s no application fee.
- Apply online for free.
- Send us your high school transcript or GED test results. Transcripts can be sent electronically through services like Parchment, or official copies may be sent electronically to email@example.com. You can also upload a copy of your transcript directly into your application portal. We will request an official copy from you upon graduation.
- Note: If you are applying to the Distance Accelerated BSN or the Distance Master’s Entry in Nursing Practice online programs, please send official electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm the receiving address when ordering, as many sending institutions have default email addresses in their systems. If sent to any other Elmhurst University email address, there may be a delay in processing the documents.
- If you are applying test-optional, submit your essay. An essay is required in lieu of standardized test scores. You can upload your essay directly to your application portal or send it to email@example.com.
- If you are not applying test-optional, submit your SAT® or ACT® scores. Have the testing corporation send them directly to Elmhurst. Our SAT® code is 1204 and ACT® code is 1020. Scores listed on an official high school transcript are also acceptable. Copies, screenshots or PDFs of test scores can be uploaded to your application portal and will be accepted for the purpose of admission, but official test scores are required prior to enrollment.
- Submit any other relevant materials. You may choose to submit additional materials beyond what is required for an application review, such as an essay, activity resume, and letters of recommendation. These materials can be uploaded to your application portal or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Elmhurst University, you’ll find everything you need to reach your full potential. Read on to learn where to submit your application documents—and when to do it.
Where to Submit Documents
While most of the application process is online, you may need or choose to send certain documents by mail or email.
Office of Admission
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Note: If you are applying to the Distance Accelerated BSN or the Distance Master’s Entry in Nursing Practice online programs, please send official electronic transcripts to email@example.com. Please confirm the receiving address when ordering, as many sending institutions have default email addresses in their systems. If sent to any other Elmhurst University email address, there may be a delay in processing the documents.
Early Action for Fall Term
- Apply and submit all of your required documents by Nov. 1 to receive a decision by early December. Students who also submit their Free Application for Federal Student Aid between Oct. 1 and Nov. 1 will receive their financial aid award, too!
- Early Action is non-restrictive and non-binding. You may apply to other schools at the same time, and you are under no obligation to enroll if you are admitted. Students admitted under Early Action have until May. 1 to make a tuition deposit.
- Students who complete their application before Nov. 1 and are admitted will receive a $500 scholarship annual while they are enrolled. This could be up to $2000.
Rolling Admission for Fall Term
- Applicants applying or completing applications after Nov. 2 are considered for admission on a rolling basis.
- Admission review of completed applications begins mid-December and decisions are sent out both electronically and physically shortly thereafter.