- This event has passed.
Time for New Ideas
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
6:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
A panel discussion on the urgent need for Innovation and Entrepreneurship now!
- Dr. Bruce Fischer, Professor, Department of Business & Economics; Program Director, Master of Project Management and Graduate Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Soni Simpson, Associate Professor, Business Administration, Department of Business and Economics
- Patrick Yanahan, ’94, ’10 MBA, Entrepreneur in Residence, Wiegand Center for Professional Excellence
- Travis Linderman, Managing Director, Innovation DuPage
During this online workshop, you will learn about:
- The entrepreneur mindset
- Sources of inspiration for your new venture.
- Role of creativity in innovation
- Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship trends in 2021
- How to fund your start-up
- Local resources available
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship