The master of science in data science program at Elmhurst College welcomes applications from students who hold an undergraduate degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution.
- A basic course in statistics (with a grade of C or better) and prior coursework in programming are prerequisites to the program
- Prerequisites can be met at Elmhurst College through the successful completion of MTH 345 Elementary Statistics and CS 200 Programming Fundamentals (online, non-credit)
- Or prerequisites may be completed as part of the student’s undergraduate coursework or transferred from another college or university
- Applicants must also have at least one year of professional experience, which may be waived with the director’s approval
- An admission interview with the program director is required for all applicants
Admission and Application
Ready to advance your career? At Elmhurst College, we try to make the graduate application process as simple—and friendly—as possible.